We are currently looking for a “Compliance Officer” who would lead a gradually expanding department located in the Vilnius head office.
Banxe is a new, highly dynamic and fast-paced financial company looking to offer its services in Lithuania and abroad.
With varied service base, a broad knowledge of laws, regulations, onboarding and transactions will be required. The core duties of this function are to ensure that the company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations that pertain to the its industry, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices and internal standards.
- Manage and coordinate regulatory examinations.
- Perform periodic reviews of the compliance framework.
- Coordinate implementation activities with the lines of business and support groups to ensure that applicable business procedures get updated to incorporate program changes.
- Monitor regulatory environment for the changes to the compliance framework.
- Communicate with regulatory bodies within the scope of expertise.
- ln cooperation with Compliance Director finetune thresholds in accordance with changes to Company’s risk profile.
- Develop training materials and provide guidance and advice on more complicated AML/CFT issues.
- Deliver AML/CFT training to company staff.
- Participate in the design of transaction monitoring typologies.
- Perform financial investigations.
- Prepare and submit SAR reports.
- Maintain extensive documentation.
- Create and maintain CDD and EDD checklists.
- Authorize client onboarding, account suspension and closure.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in law, criminology or business discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in finance or legal sphere.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to banking activities.
- Experience in maintaining compliance programs.
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Exceptional analytical and investigative skills.
- Willingness to work on various compliance issues.
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast—paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English languages.
- Strong organization skills.
- Experience in auditing is a distinct advantage.
- Valid CAMS/lCT certification is a distinct advantage.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com