TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BANXE LTD REFERRAL PROGRAM
1. Terms that are capitalised in the present Terms and Conditions of the Banxe Ltd. Referral Program (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) have the same meaning as the terms used in the General Terms and Conditions, unless indicated differently in the present Terms and Conditions.
2. By sharing the referral link or code (hereinafter referred to as the “Referral Link”), in the Banxe Referral Program (hereinafter referred to as the “Referral Program”) any Client who is a natural person and has verified identity and registered on Platform as well as is subject to other conditions provided hereof (hereinafter referred to as the “User”), may participate in the Referral Program, which consists of three levels:
2.1. First level is accessible to each Client, subject to the following conditions: 1. The User sends a Referral Link to a referred party (hereinafter referred to as the “Referred Party”). 2. A Referred Party registers on the Banxe website using the Referral Link 3. A Referred Party makes a transaction on the Banxe website;
2.2. Second level is accessible only to the Users who have fulfilled the conditions of the First level and provided that the referred party has become a User of the First level;
2.3. Third level is accessible only to the Users who have fulfilled the conditions of the First and Second levels and provided that the referred party has become a User of the Second level.
2.4. Additionally, all the levels of the Referral Program are accessible only if the Referred Party has a total balance not less than Fifty Euros (EUR 50) or equivalent on the Banxe website.
3. Users are prohibited:
3.1. to use the Referral Link in any way that differs from Banxe values or in any other way that may qualify as an unfair commercial practice, as determined at Banxe’s sole discretion;
3.2. to use the Referral Link if the User is a resident (has domicile) of jurisdictions specified in the Schedule attached hereto and all further amendments hereof;
3.3. to publish, post, distribute or otherwise use the Referral Link in violation Terms and Conditions:
3.3.1. to use the Referral Link as part of any kind of commercial activity or paid promotion including online advertising;
3.3.2. to distribute the Referral Link on websites that provide erotic, indecent, deceptive or unlawful content;
3.3.3. to distribute or publish the Referral Link on websites that provide gambling or betting services or money-back projects;
3.3.4. to distribute or publish the Referral Link on websites that offer the upload or download of illegal content, such as BitTorrent sites;
3.3.5. to distribute or publish the Referral Link on websites that are including but not limited to coupon sites or review sites;
3.3.6. to write emails, text or message to people who the Users do not personally know;
3.3.7. to integrate in browser extensions or using an automated system, script, program, dialer, or bot through any channel to distribute or, post the Referral Link;
4. Users shall not distribute the Referral Link to and refer potential Users being residents (having domicile) of jurisdictions specified in clause 16 hereof.
5. When using the Referral Link and referring a potential User, the User shall warn the potential User, that:
5.1. before registering on the Platform and starting to invest potential User must make sure whether such service and product is allowed and not restricted in the territory of his/her home country;
5.2. investments available on the Platform are subject to risks and may lead to losses, as well as should be suitable with personal circumstances of a potential User.
6.1. The Users will be immediately disqualified from the Referral Program if they refer to themselves, or any immediate family member or member of their household or have violated any clause or rule of the Terms and Conditions. All referrals must be new investors to Banxe and may not have an existing Banxe account.
6.2. If Banxe, at its sole discretion, believes that the User created a Banxe account for the primary purpose of collecting the reward of the Referral Program, the User will be disqualified from the Referral Program and will not be eligible for its rewards.
6.3. Banxe may review payment and withdrawal information if it suspects a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
6.4. If a User is found to be in violation of any clause or rule of the Terms and Conditions and/or the Banxe General Terms and Conditions, Banxe can suspend at any time the payment of any Referral Program rewards. Banxe can also withdraw any previously paid rewards and suspend Users from participating in the Referral Program. Banxe can also suspend accounts of both the User and the party(ies) referred by him/her.
7. The User has an obligation to immediately stop participating in the Referral Program if requested by Banxe for any reason, at Banxe’s sole discretion.
8. The User receives a one-time referral reward (hereinafter referred as the “Reward”) in the fixed amount of EUR 10.00 (Ten Euro) if the Client is a User of the First level for each party referred by him/her. The User of the Second and the Third levels also receives a one-time referral reward in the fixed amount of EUR 10.00 (Ten Euro) for r each User of the First level and The second Level. The Reward is paid in EUR, in one instalment within 1 (one) month after the User fulfils all conditions and preconditions for the Reward set in the Terms and Conditions and neither the User, nor the referred party were disqualified for any reason from the Referral Program.
9. For the User and/or the referred party to receive the Rewards, the following preconditions must be fulfilled:
9.1. the User has the right to participate in the Referral Program on a condition that neither the User, nor the referred party, has breached the Terms and Conditions;
9.2. the referring User must be registered on Platform and have his/her identity verified via the Banxe provided solution;
9.3 the referred party is a natural person who is at least 18 years old, and is not a resident (has domicile) of jurisdictions specified in the Schedule hereto;
9.4 the referred party must use the User’s Referral Link when creating a new Banxe account (registering), and have his/her identity was verified via the Banxe provided solution;
9.5 when creating the account on the Platform, the referred party must not have a previously created account on the Platform under any email address before;
9.6 the new Banxe account must not be blocked at the request of the referred party;
9.7 the User and the referred party are separate natural persons;
9.8 neither the User, nor the referred party, have violated any of the clauses of the Terms and Conditions and/or the Banxe General Terms and Conditions.
10. The Rewards shall include all applicable taxes for participation in the Referral Program and respective taxes (if applicable) shall be covered by the User and/or the referred party.
11. The User may refer the Referral Link to an unlimited number of referred parties and receive the Rewards for each referred party fulfilling the conditions and preconditions set in these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Referral Program cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
13. Legal relations arising from the Referral Program shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions that have been published on the Platform at the moment when the referred party created the account using/indicating the User’s Referral Link. All that is not defined by the Terms and Conditions, shall be defined according to the Banxe General Terms and Conditions of Platform User Agreement
14. Banxe shall not be deemed responsible for any misuse of the Referral Link, including but not limited to, technical issues that might cause the Referral Link to not work properly, thus not appearing as used when the referred party is creating the account on the Platform.
15. Banxe is entitled, at its sole discretion, to unilaterally:
15.1 suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Referral Program, including amounts and terms of the Rewards;
15.2 change the Terms and Conditions, with immediate effect and without giving Users any prior notice. New versions of the Terms and Conditions as well as other terms of the Referral Program are published on the Platform.
16. PROHIBITED JURISDICTIONS
Trinidad and Tobago